LONE SURVIVOR FOUNDATION - SUPPORT FOR WOUNDED SERVICE MEMBERS
The Mission: Lone Survivor Foundation restores, empowers, and renews hope for our wounded service members and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
The Need: Deployment and combat takes a serious toll on everyone involved - from the men and women on the front lines to the friends and families who wait for them back home. The Lone Survivor Foundation is here to help wounded veterans and their families adjust to the effects of their experiences and help them transition into what may be looked at as their 'new normal' – providing an understanding and acceptance of who they are as a person, a family, and a community.
Our Program: The vision of LSF is to provide exceptional therapeutic, outdoor, and unique opportunities that optimize recovery and healing for wounded service members and their families. We accomplish this by –
* Building nationally recognized therapeutic facilities for those affected by:
- Post-Traumatic Stress (PTS)
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mTBI)
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
- Chronic pain
* Providing therapeutic and educational retreats for –
- Service Members
- Care Partners
* Emphasizing the use of Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) using the EAGALA model, neurofeedback, combat-trauma specific yoga and other cutting-edge modalities to heal and empower wounded service members and their families.
* Helping to reduce the wounded service member’s need for narcotic pain management through targeted educational and therapeutic opportunities.
* Helping to stabilize and enhance family structures and relation-ships through education, counseling, support, and inspiration.
* Providing support through awareness and inspiration to motivate Americans to recognize and offer assistance, mentorship, and care for our wounded service members and their families.
These retreats are FREE to veterans and active duty military personnel, their spouses, children and/or key support system through the generous support of donors and sponsors.
To learn more about Lone Survivor Foundation and our retreats please visit www.LoneSurvivorFoundation.org.
NO COMMENTS YET
Please use Facebook to leave a comment below:
Nothing gets posted on your wall. Only your Facebook Name & Photo are used.
For Golfers, install the AHM iPhone app now!
Joseph Vasquez$6.00 2 yearss ago
Joseph Vasquez$31.00 2 yearss ago
Ash Foster$24.00 2 yearss ago
Anonymous$27.00 2 yearss ago
John PatoutHidden Amount 2 yearss ago
Joseph Vasquez$5.00 2 yearss ago
Mike Langley$5.00 2 yearss ago
Mike Langley$6.00 2 yearss ago
Joseph Vasquez$24.00 2 yearss ago
Joseph Vasquez$20.00 2 yearss ago View All